Subject: High-Level Workshop on “Making liberalisation work for passengers and freight – challenges and opportunities” - 12 November 2025 - Palais des Nations, Geneva
From: "Carole Marilley" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ahti Kuningas - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Mission Un [MFA]" <[email-masked]>, "Francesco Dionori" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2025 11:08:26 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir,

On behalf of Mr. Mariyasin, Deputy Executive Secretary and
Officer-in-charge of the UNECE Sustainable Transport Division, please find
attached a letter informing you of the upcoming Working Party on Rail
Transport and inviting you to nominate a speaker for the High-Level
Workshop on “Making liberalisation work for passengers and freight –
challenges and opportunities” which will be held in the Palais des
Nations, Geneva on 12 November 2025.

Best regards,

Carole MARILLEY
Programme Assistant, Transport Networks & Logistics Section
Sustainable Transport Division

Building S-237
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Phone:  +41 (0) 22 917 4030
   <https://itc-75th-anniversary.unece.org/index.html> ITC75
<http://www.unece.org/>    <http://www.unece.org/transport> UNECE
<https://twitter.com/UNECE>    <https://twitter.com/UNECE> Twitter
<https://www.facebook.com/UNECEpage>
<https://www.facebook.com/UNECEpage> Facebook
<https://www.instagram.com/un_ece/> Instagram